Temporary Intervention Teacher - Staincliffe CE (C) Junior School
Staincliffe is a popular, successful junior school with wonderful children and a talented and dedicated team of staff and governors. In November 2017 we were again judged by Ofsted to be ‘Good’ and are now looking for a passionate and committed teacher to join us on the exciting journey from Good to Outstanding.
This post is suitable for both a newly qualified or experienced teachers. The successful candidate will be part of our Year 6 teaching team in the morning then lead on school-led, small group tutoring of our Years 3 to 5 pupils in an afternoon (one afternoon will be designated PPA time).
We are looking for someone who:
- Will share our school ethos and support the Christian values of our school.
- is an exemplary primary practitioner.
- is committed to helping us nurture excellence and drive our school forward
- is dedicated, energetic and proactive and can motivate and inspire our children
- is enthusiastic and creative in their approach to children's learning
- will support partnerships with pupils, staff, parents, governors and the community
- can demonstrate high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- is passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential.
We can offer you:
- A successful Church School at the heart of a diverse community.
- ‘A welcoming place where pupils are happy and achieve well’ Ofsted 2017.
- A dedicated, talented and supportive team of staff and governors
- Friendly, enthusiastic children with excellent attitudes to learning
- A proactive commitment to your continued professional development.
To apply please return completed applications to email@example.com before the closing date
Interviews will be held w/c 17.10.22
Please visit the school website at www.staincliffejuniorschool.co.uk
Candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged to look round the school from 26.9.22. Please contact the school office on 01924 326756 to arrange.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
07 October 2022, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.