Teacher of Maths - Park Lane Academy
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Park Lane Academy.
About this Role
We take our role in raising the aspirations of our students and meeting the ambitions of our staff very seriously. You will have the ability to inspire, enthuse and encourage students to enjoy their learning, leading to a desire to achieve their highest potential.
Park Lane Academy is on an exciting journey, as part of the South Pennine Academies Trust, the improvements we have made over the last two years are significant and we are looking to continue this with your appointment to our team.
Staff, students and parents all agree Park Lane is a great place to work and learn. Please see our website. And our social media pages to learn more about life at PLA.
Are you committed to improving the life chances of children?
Join us at Park Lane Academy, a school which welcomes students of all abilities, aged 11-16. Our state of the art school building was opened in 2005 and was purpose built so that our students have an excellent range of facilities and an optimal learning environment.
Our team of staff are wholly committed to improving the life chances of students and this is reflected in our mission statement. ‘We aspire to be the best at everything we do’.
If you are the person we seek, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- A commitment to the welfare of students and colleagues.
- A thorough working knowledge of the National Curriculum in relation to Maths.
- Good time management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Positive can do attitude.
If you think that you may be the right candidate for this exciting new role, then we look forward to receiving your application.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- Work with a leadership team who are dedicated to putting Park Lane Academy on the map and becoming a beacon of excellence.
- Join a forward-thinking team of staff.
- Collaborate with outstanding staff and leaders across the Trust.
- Accelerate your career through bespoke CPD, both internal and external.
- Work as part of a multi-academy trust, South Pennine Academies, alongside our partnership outstanding school, which holds National Support School status.
You will have access to:
- A well-being and private medical care package.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail or visit to see the academy in action, please contact Mr Stuart Hillary, Head of School on email@example.com
Please visit the My New Term Website to apply. Submit your application electronically by midnight on 2nd October 2022.
02 October 2022, 12:00 AM
This vacancy is closed to applications.