Senior Educational Teaching Assistant - Golcar Junior, Infant and Nursery School
To start as soon as possible, we wish to appoint a Senior Educational Teaching Assistant on a temporary basis of one year to be based in EYFS.
We are looking for a friendly, flexible and caring person to join our school.
Golcar J I & N School is a popular school within the Colne Valley with 476 children currently on roll. We provide a positive, nurturing and inspiring learning environment where everyone is encouraged and supported to achieve their goals. Our children are keen to learn, are well behaved and want to achieve their best.
Experience of working with children in a school environment and knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum is essential and an understanding of positive behavioural support approaches are desirable. Applications are invited from individuals who are enthusiastic, positive with good communication skills and able to work as part of a team to support children’s learning.
We can offer
- A welcoming, inclusive, caring school.
- A hard working and supportive staff team who are committed to high quality teaching and learning.
- A supportive senior leadership team who are committed to everyone being a leader.
- A commitment to professional development.
- Enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn.
- High standards and high expectations in every aspect of school life.
- An opportunity to make a difference to children’s lives and their families.
- A supportive and dedicated Governing Body.
- Parents / carers who are keen to work in partnership to raise standards.
- Support, guidance and management from the Headteacher
- Dedicated time for planning and preparation of lessons.
In return we are looking for:
- Commitment and enthusiasm to motivate children, practitioners and parents/carers to reach their full potential.
- Support for the vision, ethos and policies of the school and promote high levels of achievement;
- Someone who is passionate about children’s learning and welfare and with high expectations for all learners.
- A team player who can work alongside teaching staff to deliver positive outcomes for children
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th September 2022
Interview date: To be confirmed
30 September 2022, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.