Educational Teaching Assistant - Scissett Middle School
KIRKLEES COUNCIL ARE ADVERTISING THIS ROLE ON BEHALF OF SCISSETT MIDDLE SCHOOL
This post is to commence as soon as possible on a fixed term basis until 21 July 2023.
We are seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant to work with pupils across Key Stage 2 and 3. You will be required to work both on a 1:1 and group basis supporting the pupils in all aspects of school life
We are looking for a creative, flexible and solution-focused Teaching Assistant to be a part of our school team. Within your role you will assist teaching and support staff in improving the success of our pupils, promoting achievement and raising the standards across the curriculum.
The Role Will Include:
- Leading 1:1 sessions under direction of the teacher.
- Following strategies laid out in EHC plans to ensure the best learning experience for each pupil.
- Working in partnership with teachers and other ETA's to provide a stable, positive environment for learning.
- Providing feedback to all involved parties.
Who can apply?
- Qualified Level 3 Teaching Assistants.
- Qualified Learning Support Assistants.
- Experienced SEN Teaching Assistants
- Other education professionals with these skills and experience.
The Mast Academy Trust’s aim is to attract people from diverse backgrounds to build on our inclusive culture and represent the communities we serve. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to inclusivity and will consider requests for flexible working including part time and job share arrangements, where the role allows.
We adopt a ‘name blind’ approach to shortlisting. Recruiting managers will not have access to personal information, including your name and contact details, until a shortlisting decision has been made. Equality monitoring information is not accessible by recruiting managers at any stage.
Further details and the application pack may be downloaded from our website
All completed applications should be returned, via email, to Mrs S Booth, firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00pm Friday 30 September 2022..
30 September 2022, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.