Housing Support Worker - Fusion Housing
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Fusion Housing.
Fusion Housing provides housing advice, housing related support services, learning & employment opportunities to people in Kirklees, along with managed tenancy services in Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
A vacancy has arisen to work with our dynamic Housing Related Support team to achieve positive outcomes for clients under payment by results commissioning.
We are seeking to appoint a new HOUSING SUPPORT WORKER based in our team at HUDDERSFIELD providing one to one support to a wide range of clients who need help to find and maintain suitable, affordable housing.
Applicants must have:
- At least 2 years’ recent experience of working in a supportive capacity with individuals experiencing one or a combination of the following: homelessness, mental ill health, substance misuse and/or offending
- Experience of working in the field of housing and homelessness
- Up to date knowledge of welfare benefits and housing legislation
- The ability to respond effectively to the needs of individuals in a non-judgemental way
Are you looking for a challenge? Are you proactive and innovative? If so, please apply.
- Generous holiday entitlement: 30 days annual leave, 2 floating days, plus bank holidays
- Employer’s pension contribution is 5% of salary
ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE A FUSION HOUSING APPLICATION FORM.
Further information, eg job description, employee specification and application form are available to download from the Fusion Housing website.
Please forward completed applications to HR@fusionhousing.org.uk
The closing date is 9am on Tuesday 2nd March 2021.
Interviews will be held on Friday 12th March 2021 via MS Teams conference call.
Fusion Housing has a commitment to safeguarding children and adults at risk and will ensure that all its policies reflect this.
This recruitment is taking place under our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy and Procedures.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
02 March 2021, 9:00 AM