KS1 Teacher - Worthinghead Primary School
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Worthinghead Primary School.
This is an exciting opportunity for outstanding classroom teachers who are innovative, highly motivated and able to create a positive learning environment for the children.
We are looking for someone who:
- is able to promote effective learning to accelerate pupil progress
- has high expectations of all pupils
- is enthusiastic about developing creativity within the curriculum
- has a dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- can inspire and motivate others with their excellent interpersonal skills
We are a school with:
- A supportive, friendly team of staff
- A positive, inclusive school ethos
- Well-behaved and enthusiastic children
- Support for your own professional development and career progression
We welcome applications from NQTs/MPS/UPS. Applicants are warmly encouraged to arrange a COVID-safe visit to the school. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post: to download the job details and apply please visit
If you are interested in applying for this role please complete the application and declaration form and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please visit Our Website.
Closing date 26th February 12pm.
Interviews to be held online week commencing 8th March.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and the post is subject to an enhanced CRB check.
26 February 2021, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.