Educational Teaching Assistant - Netherthong Primary School
Netherthong Primary School is a warm and friendly outstanding village school with strong community links. We pride ourselves on our caring and hardworking ethos. We have high expectations of learning and behaviour and we provide an exciting curriculum to inspire a lifelong love of learning.
We invite applications from highly experienced candidates to work throughout our school. The successful candidate would be expected to complete the Higher Level Teaching Assistant course with a view to taking on this role following successful completion.
The role may include whole class, group and one to one support.
The position is for 30 hours per week Mon – Fri, 8.30am – 3.30pm.
Please note that candidates will be selected on the strength of their recent and relevant experience in relation to this role.
We are seeking a dynamic and talented Educational Teaching Assistant who:
- Is committed to raising standards of both children’s academic and personal achievement
- Has appropriate literacy and numeracy qualifications
- Is inspiring, creative and dedicated
- Is a supportive team player with effective organisational skills, who will be committed to our ethos
- Has substantial experience in the role
In return we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A strong welcoming ethos upheld by all staff
- A supportive and caring school community
- A school with a vibrant learning environment and extensive school grounds (including woodland)
- A strong commitment for CPD
As part of your wider duties and responsibilities you are required to promote and actively support the Councils responsibilities towards safeguarding. Safeguarding is about keeping people safe and protecting them from harm, neglect, abuse and injury. It is about creating safe places, being vigilant and doing something about any concerns you might have. Safeguarding relates to everyone who may be vulnerable, not just the very old and the very young. Please click here to read our safeguarding policy.
26 February 2021, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.