Educational Teaching Assistant - Beaumont Primary Academy
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Beaumont Primary Academy.
Experience in Primary essential, especially in Key Stage 2
Post may be intervention/class based and/or supporting role
To work under the guidance of teaching/senior staff to implement and oversee agreed work programmes with individuals/groups, in or out of classroom. This could include those requiring detailed and specialist knowledge in particular areas and will involve assisting the teacher in the whole planning cycle and the management/preparation of resources.
- Happy, friendly and enthusiastic children who love school life.
- A strong team of dedicated staff.
- A supportive community of parents and carers, who want to work with us to give their children a successful start in life.
- A partnership with our outstanding Academy Trust committed to providing the very best professional development opportunities.
- Staff wellbeing services including medical and support and counselling.
Thank you for your interest in working at Beaumont Primary Academy. If you want to be a part of our journey then we are keen to hear from you. We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join our effective support team.
To apply: please refer to page 7 of the job pack or visit Our Website.
Applications via TES website only – please follow the attached link to apply: Educational Teaching Assistant, Kirklees - Tes Jobs
Please do not submit a CV or a Kirklees Council application form.
Closing date: Monday 8th March 2021 at 9am.
Interviews will be held: Provisional date as Tuesday 9th March 2021 – will be confirmed with shortlisted candidates.
08 March 2021, 9:00 AM