Cleaner - Fixby Junior and Infant School
Kirklees Council has adopted the Living Wage. This means that the starting hourly rate for all jobs with the Council and in Kirklees maintained schools will be a minimum of £8.72 per hour.
We are seeking to appoint an effective Cleaner who will be responsible for keeping school areas clean. You will be required to maintain the highest possible standards of hygiene and cleanliness in a manner which is safe both to the post holder, colleagues and other building users.
It is essential that you:
- Are able and willing to use powered machinery (with instructions).
- Are able and willing to move furniture (e.g. desks and chairs) around, as required.
- Are able and willing to use stepladders (if required).
- Have a willingness to clean e.g. sweep, mop, polish and dust, including toilet areas.
- Have a willingness to work as part of a team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Application and further details are available from:
The Recruitment Unit, 3rd Floor High Street Buildings, High Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2NQ by telephoning 01484 225121 (voicemail) or by emailing : email@example.com
Completed forms to be returned directly to the Headteacher at school by Friday 23rd November
23 November 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.