Assistant Quality & Standards Monitoring Officer
£20,092 - £21,748
The role is based within Environment Services within the Environment and Climate Change Directorate which contributes to maximising income generation and the efficient use of council premises to provide the best outcome for its customers and residents of Kirklees.
The post holder will work within a small team of Quality & Standards Officers who have responsibility to ensure that services within Environment Services are operating to the highest standards and that there is a level of consistency and continuous improvement embedded within all areas through appropriate benchmarking and performance measures.
You will monitor services using an electronic device, visiting various locations throughout Kirklees and at some locations across the borders. You will produce detailed reports and findings providing feedback and recommendations where appropriate to the relevant location managers and stakeholders.
You will assist in carrying out condition surveys and submit details of major and minor refurbishments and remedial works including heavy equipment in accordance with legislation and relevant policies.
You will play a key role in developing effective relationships with customers and clients through regular site visits and liaison.
Requirements for the job:
- You will need to have a full clean driving licence in order to use pool cars
- You will need to hold the CIEH Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate
- Food Hygiene Certificate Level 4 or the ability to attain this
- IT skills and experience of using Microsoft Office packages eg. Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams
- Literacy & numeracy skills to produce documentation, statistical and financial information
- Be able to demonstrate in your application your knowledge and experience of Schools Facilities Management
Shortlisting is expected to take place on Monday 30 November 2020
Interviews are expected to take place on Monday 7 December 2020
27 November 2020, 11:55 PM
Applications for secondments will only be accepted if approved by your manager, you will be asked to confirm on your application form that you have the relevant permission.
If you are refused permission to apply for a secondment please contact HR Recruitment to register the refusal.