Leaving Care Team Leader – 2 Jobs
£34,728 - £36,922
At Kirklees we want to be innovative and creative in the way we work to deliver our services to our communities. We know we have challenging times ahead so we are always looking for better and smarter ways to work.
You will be responsible for managing a small team of Personal Advisors (PA). You have supervisory responsibility for PA within the Leaving Care Team to devise and implement plans based on assessment of need for young people in care and/or leaving care. You will provide casework supervision and management oversight of the work of your team to ensure efficient and effective service delivery.
Requirement for this job:
- Experience of supporting workers (including performance based supervision/ and or coaching) that are case working with vulnerable young people
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with partners
- Understanding of issues facing young people who are going through the transition from being a child looked after to leaving care
- Problem solving skills based on a clear understanding of issues facing care experienced young people
- Willing to travel to various locations for training and to attend meetings
If you require any further information regarding the job, please contact Noushin Mostowfi on 01484 221000 or email Noushin.email@example.com
29 November 2020, 11:55 PM