Marketing, PR & Communications Manager - Impact Education Academy Trust
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Impact Education Academy Trust.
To start as soon as possible.
Impact Education Trust is looking to appoint a dynamic Marketing, PR and Communications expert to manage all aspects of marketing for the Trust. This brand new role presents an exciting opportunity for the right person to make a real difference by developing our strategy and strengthening our brand image.
The successful applicant will work closely with our Trust CEO and the Central Team, and have expertise across a wide range of media.
Impact Education Trust has grown rapidly over the past two years and has gone from one founding academy (The Halifax Academy) to six academies by September of this year. Another school will join early in 2021. We are in the process of developing our central functions and having an in-house Marketing, PR and Communications expert is crucial to our continued successful growth. Our Mission is to improve the life chances of children and young people and improve social mobility for the disadvantaged. Our Vision is to be a Trust where Hearts and Minds Connect and this underpins everything we do. We need to ensure that our marketing activity is focused on delivering our mission and we are excited about having our own expert as part of our central team.
Impact is looking to appoint a dynamic Marketing, PR and Communications expert to manage all aspects of marketing for the Trust. This brand-new role presents an exciting opportunity for the right person to make a real difference by developing our strategy and strengthening our brand image. The successful applicant will work closely with our Trust CEO and the Central Team and will have expertise across a wide range of media.
What we offer
- First class professional training and development opportunities
- Access to our Smart Hive Employee benefits portal – benefits include cycle to work, counselling for staff members and their immediate families and a retail discount scheme.
- A flexible approach to support work life balance
- Free on-site parking
- A chance to make a difference to the life chances of children and their communities
We are looking for
- A self-starter who has the expertise and drive to develop our strategy but is also hands on and can work across a wide range of media
- Someone with the emotional intelligence to get under our skin and help us to articulate our vision and aims without trying to change who we are
- An individual with creative flair and the courage to push the boundaries to make our Trust stand out from the crowd
- An expert communicator who can positively engage with a variety of stakeholders from parents to press officers
Closing date: 10pm, Friday 27th November 2020.
For further information on this role please call Mel Stead on 01422 897152.
Impact Education Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS checks are required for all relevant posts.
27 November 2020, 10:00 AM