Year 4 Class Teacher (Maternity Cover) - Thornhill J & I
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Thornhill J&I School.
Required from January 2021.
This post is suitable for NQTs.
We are looking for an excellent Teacher to join our successful and thriving school. Thornhill J and I is at a very exciting time in its development and we are keen to appoint a teacher to join our highly skilled and motivated team.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent teacher, with high expectations of all pupils
- recognises and knows how to achieve outstanding learning
- has excellent interpersonal skills
- is a committed team player
At Thornhill we offer:
- happy, enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn
- a supportive team of professional staff
- a well-resourced and attractive learning environment
- excellent Professional Development opportunities
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff to share that commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Telephone calls to find out about the post are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mr Michael Rowland, Headteacher on 01924 485638 to discuss.
Completed forms should be returned directly to Mr Rowland at email@example.com by 12 noon on Friday 27th November 2020.
27 November 2020, 12:00 PM