Outreach Educational Teaching Assistant (Specialist Provision) - Royds Hall Community School
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Royds Hall, A Share Academy.
This post is sited in the Specialist Provision Team within Royds Hall Community School which provides support for pupils with a range of special educational needs and their families.
Applications are invited from individuals who are able to work as part of a team. Applicants will support the learning needs of students in main stream classes. Emphasis will be placed on working with individual students and small groups, delivering a range of bespoke interventions as well as supporting in classes. As a school we believe in developing our staff and training will be provided to support you in your role.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Love encouraging, motivating and inspiring young children through the support they give in order to encourage their learning;
- Be committed to our ethos that all pupils can achieve at Royds Hall;
- Have great references demonstrating they are a suitable candidate, safe to work with children.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
- Equip staff to deliver their best every day by valuing people and supporting their personal best;
- Encourage all pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
- Ensure staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
- Encourage continual improvement, developing and sharing good practice with others;
- Deliver training and guidance, driving motivation;
- Offer great benefits, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Royds Hall is one of eight academies/schools within our trust and is part of a close-knit community well located for commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield.
You will see that Royds Hall:
- Offers an exceptional learning environment;
- Offers a wide range of professional learning and development opportunities;
- Is a vibrant place where pupils are happy, settled and confident;
- Has a broad and balanced curriculum;
- Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and attitude they need for their next stage of education.
Closing Date: Wednesday 25th November 2020.
Interview Date: to be confirmed.
Please send completed applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that, unfortunately, we do not accept CVs. The application form can be downloaded and completed from either below or the SHARE MAT website or from our School website.
SHARE MAT comprises of Lily Park Primary School, Woodside Green, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Luck Lane Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School, Royds Hall, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.
(A temporary additional 4.5 hours per week is also currently funded until March 2021 which will increase the salary range to £17,582 - £19,411.)
25 November 2020, 11:55 PM