Educational Teaching Assistant (SEN) - 2 jobs
Required for January 2021
We are seeking to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic and highly motivated Educational Teaching Assistant who can work as part of our large, happy and hardworking team of staff and pupils. It would be advantage if you have experience working with children including complex additional needs. This post will be part-time to work 15 hours per week, either 8.45 am – 11.45 am or 12.30 pm – 3.30 pm during term time which will be determined by a discussion at the interview.
We can offer:
- A caring, friendly and supportive school.
- Happy, eager and well motivated pupils who enjoy learning.
- An opportunity to make a huge difference to children’s lives
We are looking for someone who:
- Can motivate and inspire children
- Has high expectations of what children can achieve
- Can work effectively as part of a team
- Is an excellent practitioner with a strong commitment to raising standards.
- Is committed to helping us nurture excellence and drive our school forward
- Has excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Is willing to participate fully in the life of the school
- Is flexible and adaptable
For more information about the school please go to our school website at www.reinwoodinfantschool.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of all children and young people. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references.
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached. A CV is not required.
Application forms should be returned to the Acting Head Teacher at the school, Michelle Symonds, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the school address at the top of the page, by 9am Friday 27th November 2020.
27 November 2020, 9:00 AM