Property Projects Officer - 2 Jobs - Internal
£31,346 - £33,782
This job is internally restricted. To apply for this job you must be an employee of the Council/KNH for the duration of the recruitment process – up to and including the start date. You must also be a substantive employee (or an employee with 12 months continuous service or more) of the Council or an Apprentice. Please note that if you work for an Academy you are not an employee of the Council.
As a Property Projects Officer you will be responsible for the front line delivery of improvement & refurbishment programs to tenanted properties, and will be responsible for delivering projects on time and within budget whilst ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to at all times.
Key outcomes for the role will include making a positive contribution during the formulation of annual Capital/revenue works programme. Formulating works specifications and order work from contractors; be their point of contact and oversee their work to ensure that appropriate quality health and safety standards are met and that that KNH receives value for money. This will include sample quality checks, inspections and liaison with the contractor and residents. You will also liaise with senior colleagues to co-ordinate works of a complex nature such as mechanical and electrical or above a prescribed financial value.
To do this role you will need:
* GCSE (or equivalent) Grade 4 (C) or above in English & Maths or equivalent
* Demonstrable experience with a major housing contractor in operations, project or contract management
* Good knowledge of Construction Health & Safety regulations
* Experience of decent homes or large-scale social housing improvement programmes
* Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to interact effectively and sensitively, in person, via the telephone and in writing with a range of stakeholders, internal and external
* Previous experience of data input and maintenance of databases and/or Contact Management Systems
27 November 2020, 11:55 PM