Deputy Head Teacher
Lindley CE Infant School is a high achieving and popular school. It has been judged by Ofsted and SIAMs to be outstanding in all areas. We are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher to our happy, friendly and caring school to commence in January 2021. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, organised forward thinker who can lead on whole school initiatives to sustain the highest quality education for our school. The role will be challenging but rewarding and will include a teaching commitment.
The successful candidate will:
We can offer:
* Provide strong, focused leadership and management.
* Be an excellent classroom practitioner and will have influenced the quality of teaching and learning in their current post.
* Have excellent curriculum knowledge and an ability to lead on curriculum development.
* Inspire and lead staff to deliver high quality teaching and learning for children of all abilities.
* Be warm, good humoured and able to communicate and engage effectively with children, staff, families, Governors and the wider community.
* Show a strong commitment to maintaining the Christian ethos of the school whilst continuing to develop relationships with the wider local community.
* Have high expectations of themselves and others.
* Be able to work under your own initiative and work well as part of a team.
* Be well organised, have the ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively.
* Display excellent interpersonal skills.
* The opportunity to fill a key leadership role in our outstanding school.
* A positive and caring school where relationships are a key priority.
* Pupils who are keen to learn.
* A clear, positive and caring ethos underpinned by our Christian foundation.
* Highly committed and dedicated staff and governors – a team of friendly, hardworking individuals.
* A strong commitment to your personal and professional development.
* A professional challenge with high levels of job satisfaction.
* A commitment to working alongside our supportive families and dedicated Governing Body who are committed to ensuring that all children’s needs are met.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01484 646888 or email@example.com to arrange a mutually convenient appointment. Social distancing rules will apply during your visit.
How to apply
Please apply by completing the application form. Completed forms should be addressed to the Headteacher Mrs Nicola Beaumont and should be returned by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon Friday 25th September 2020
This outlines the main responsibilities of the post and details the personal and professional qualities you require to carry out the role effectively.
This specification sets out which criteria will be used to shortlist candidates for interview.
Closing Date: 12 noon Friday 25th September 2020
Shortlisting: week commencing 28th September 2020
Interviews: week commencing 12th October 2020
The Headteacher and Governors would like the successful candidate to start on 1 January 2021.
25 September 2020, 12:00 PM