Business Manager - Bywell Junior School
A Business Manager is required for our friendly, diverse and successful school.
This is a strategic and operational role responsible for:
- Planning aspects of finance and overseeing their effective operation
- All personnel matters including overseeing absence management
- Estate management – the efficient operation of all facilities on site and effective risk management
- Management of all the school’s administrative functions
- Marketing and promotion of the school
We are looking for a dynamic person and school experience is not essential. If you think you have the right skills and qualities to work in our high achieving, caring school then please apply.
Please send your completed form to:
Head@bywelljuniorschool.co.uk by 3pm - 18/09/20
Shortlisted candidates will have the opportunity to view the school as part of the interview process - dates to be confirmed.
Interviews will take place week commencing 28th September.
The start date for the role will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
18 September 2020, 3:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.