Educational Teaching Assistant - Kirklees Supply Service
Kirklees Supply Service
Providing quality supply staff to schools
Kirklees Supply Service deliver recruitment solutions for schools, providing a reliable and fast acting service offering value for money and a focus on quality.
KSS currently recruits supply teachers, nursery officers, business support staff and educational teaching assistants and provides a one-stop service for schools and nurseries needing supply cover.
Educational teaching assistants should be able to work as part of a team to support the learning and welfare of pupils in schools. Particular emphasis will be on working with the individual pupils and small groups. Experience of working with children and young people in a school environment and knowledge of the National Curriculum are essential.
Essential skills include:
- working under own initiative
- good literacy and numeracy skills
- good interpersonal skills
- working effectively as part of a team
- passion for children’s learning
- highly organised
- believes passionately in inclusion
- working in partnership with parents, other agencies and schools
- creative approach
- high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- excellent interpersonal skills and is flexible and adaptable
All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
To apply, please visit www.kirklees.gov.uk/kss to download and complete the application form. A CV is not required.
Application forms should be emailed to Kirklees Supply Service firstname.lastname@example.org
31 December 2020, 11:55 PM