The Governors and pupils at Golcar JI & N School need an excellent class teacher to work with them for 3 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) from the 23rd November 2020 until 26th March 2021 in the first instance.
Golcar JI & N is a happy, vibrant and popular school with an excellent reputation in the local community.
This post is suitable for NQT’s to complete their Induction year or for more experienced staff.
We can offer you:
- friendly, enthusiastic and engaged pupils who are well behaved and ready to learn
- the opportunity to engage in the continued development of our school
- a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly innovative, hardworking and supportive staff team and
- governing body who share the drive and ambition to ensure each child achieves their potential
- an opportunity to gain further experience and develop your career in an exciting and stimulating
We are looking for someone who:
- seeks to inspire and excite children in their learning
- is committed to improving opportunities and outcomes for all pupils
- is an exemplary classroom practitioner with high expectations of all pupils
- is committed to driving forward pupil progress
- is innovative and creative with a passionate commitment to high quality teaching
- is a team player with effective communication and organisational skills
- has determination, resilience and an aspiration to succeed
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We would encourage candidates to visit school. Visits are arranged for Thursday 10th September 2020 at 4pm, please call if you are planning on attending.
For more information about the school please go to our website.
Closing Date: 18th September 2020
Interview date: W/c 21st September 2020
18 September 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.