Business Support Officer - Panel
£19,554 - £21,166
We need an innovative and proactive Business Support Officer, who will be a member of our Business Support Team, integral to supporting the Fostering and Permanency panels based at Civic Centre 1.
Effective panel functioning is crucial to a good fostering service. The efficient administration of panels (including producing clear, concise and accurate minutes) is a skilled and complex task and is essential to the smooth and effective operation of the panel.
The closing date for applications is 3pm on Thursday 17th September 2020. Interviews will be held on 24th September 2020 via Video link.
You must have:
- Minute taking experience; it is essential for this role
- Experience of supporting/working with Social Workers and Team Managers
- Strong organisational skills
- Good knowledge of IT systems, including Carefirst, Wisdom and SAP
- Calm and confident when dealing with councillors, social workers and independent panel members over the phone or face to face
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Literacy skills to produce a range of complex and specialist administrative support
- Experience of minuting meetings directly onto a laptop at speed
- Accuracy, concentration and attention to detail
We can offer you:
- An attractive package which includes:
- Salary (Grade 6 - £19,554-21,166)
- A supportive team
- Continuous training and development
If you are interested in applying for this post and would like more information, please contact Susan Thompson or Claire Holroyd for an informal discussion.
19 September 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.