Youth Engagement Service Delivery Co-ordinator
£33,799 - £35,934
At Kirklees we want to be innovative and creative in the way we work to deliver our services to our communities. We know we have challenging times ahead so we are always looking for better and smarter ways to work.
Within Family Support and Child Protection we want to make sure that we make a positive difference to the lives of children and young people. You will lead your teams to deliver a service where children feel safe, are consulted about their concerns, are listened to and responded to with appropriate actions
The Youth Engagement Service Delivery Co-ordinator will hold responsibility for the consistent and effective support offers for those young people at risk of exploitation. The role will co-ordinate and facilitate multi-agency meetings and forums to address and deliver support for young people at risk of exploitation. The Co-ordinator will provide timely management of mitigation plans and interventions, working within the Youth Engagement Service and across the wider partnership.
You will need:
- Knowledge of Contextual Safeguarding / Child Exploitation
- Analytical skills and ability to evaluate information
- Experience of investigation into Child Exploitation
- Experience in identifying Exploitation risk
- Experience and evidence of working with a Multi-agency setting
- Co-ordinations skills – ability to work independently to deadlines
You will also be expected to undertake all mandatory training.
Please contact Charlotte Jackson or Ian Mottershaw should you wish to have an informal discussion about the post on 01484 221000.
27 September 2020, 11:55 PM