Communications Business Partner
At KNH we want to be innovative and creative in the way we work to deliver our services to our communities. We know we have challenging times ahead, so we are always looking for better and smarter ways to work.
About the role
As the Communications Business Partner you will:
- Lead significant programmes of work for Communications and Marketing.
- Be experienced in leading and motivating communications and marketing professionals at all levels. Providing leadership to the Marketing & Communications Team and ensure that the service is responsive and proactive to meet the changing needs of the organisation and its customers
- Ensure that communications and marketing strategically support KNH and its partners to help them achieve their objectives.
- Understand the political environment in which KNH and the council as public sector organisations operate.
- Be able to deal with councillors, board members, KNH with impartially and sensitivity.
- An innovative, creative, confident, and experienced communications professional who can help lead, create, support and deliver communication and marketing activities across the organisation.
- Someone with excellent interpersonal and writing skills and the ability to communicate complex messages to a range of audiences in a creative and engaging way.
- Someone who can work in a busy environment, can manage multiple priorities, can work under pressure.
- Someone who demonstrate excellent leadership skills, who manage and support a small team.
- Someone with a relevant degree level qualification or equivalent experience.
Kirklees Neighbourhood Housing (KNH) is currently an ALMO responsible for managing almost 23,000 Kirklees council homes. Working with our communities it is our vision to provide, ‘Quality homes and services in successful communities’.
We have over 850 staff across three Directorates - Resources, Property Services, and Neighbourhoods.
In addition to joining a great team, you will receive the following:
*A competitive salary.
*Entry into the Local Government Pension Scheme, including Life Assurance.
*Generous holiday entitlement of 27.5 days annual leave, (increasing to 32.5 days with continuous service), plus bank holidays.
*Access to a range of well-being support initiatives including but not limited to: an Employee Assistance programme, Healthy Eating Active Lifestyle assessments, Cycle to Work programme and discounted KAL gym membership.
Interviews to take place W/C 12 October 2020.
27 September 2020, 11:55 PM