Administration Assistant - Fusion Housing
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Fusion Housing.
FUSION HOUSING provides housing advice, housing support services and learning opportunities to people in Kirklees, along with managed tenancy services in Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We have a vacancy for an ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT within our Business Support Team based in Huddersfield. The Business Support Team is responsible for administration, finance & human resources supporting five different services across four locations.
We are looking for someone with experience and skills in the following areas:
- Administration in relation to filing, answering phone calls, ordering stationery and supplies
- Minute taking
- Setting up utility accounts
- Providing admin support for housing related repairs, payroll & HR
- Have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Have good IT skills across a range of different types of package (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, email and the internet)
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills, and the ability to work as part of a team
- Be able to work to tight deadlines efficiently and pro-actively
- Have a keen eye for detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Generous holiday entitlement: 30 days annual leave, 2 floating days, plus bank holidays
- Employer's pension contribution is 5% of salary
APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE A FUSION APPLICATION FORM
Application form, job description and employee specification are available to download from the website www.fusionhousing.org.uk
Email applications to HR@fusionhousing.org.uk
The closing date is 9am on Monday 21st September 2020
Interviews will be held week commencing 28th September 2020
Fusion Housing has a commitment to safeguarding children and adults at risk and will ensure that all its policies reflect this. This recruitment is taking place under our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy and Procedures.
A standard DBS check will be required for this role.
21 September 2020, 9:00 AM