New Mill Infant and Junior Schools
to start as soon as possible or January 2021
Do you want to lead our fantastic schools, full of talented children, situated in a beautiful location?
Learning Accord Multi Academy Trust is seeking an inspirational and experienced leader to lead New Mill Infant and Junior Schools. The two recently converted schools within the Learning Accord Multi Academy Trust work collaboratively and share expertise to enable everyone in their care to achieve their full potential.
We are seeking an experienced head teacher with a clear vision, who can lead our schools, as Executive Headteacher through this next phase of their development.
We are looking for:-
- A strategic thinker, with charisma and creativity
- An expert practitioner, able to support and develop staff and pupils alike
- A commitment to safeguarding; ensuring robust policies are implemented efficiently
- Ability to foster a caring school community where the well-being of all is paramount
- Belief in the provision of a broad and balanced curriculum that enriches the whole child
- A dedication to inclusivity and the removal of barriers to learning for all our pupils
- Commitment to developing and driving forward whole school improvement
- Drive, passion and an excellent past record
What we can offer you:-
- Committed governors who will both challenge and support you
- A committed and experienced staff team
- Fabulous, talented children who want to learn
- The opportunity to further improve school performance
- Support with your continuing professional development
- Partnership working within the Multi Academy Trust
If this opportunity excites you, we would love to hear from you and welcome you to visit. Visits are available on 17th and 24th September at 9.30 am. Please contact the School Business Manager, Debbie Turner, on 01484 686252 to arrange your visit. Shortlisting will take place on 1st October 2020 and proposed interview dates are 7th and 8th October 2020. Closing Date 25th September at 12 noon. Please send completed applications to: email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Learning Accord MAT is committed to equal opportunities and works in line with National and local pay and conditions of service.
25 September 2020, 11:55 PM