Receptionist/Administration Support Assistant
KIRKLEES COUNCIL OFFER THIS ROLE ON BEHALF OF THORNHILL J & I
To commence in October 2020 and required for one year initially.
We are keen to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Grade 4 Receptionist/Administration Support Assistant to join our busy school office, the main duties will include:
- Offer visitors a warm and friendly welcome.
- Friendly and helpful response to telephone callers.
- Distributing mail/emails and checking deliveries.
- Assisting other team members with admin tasks such as photocopying, updating the School calendar/records and typing and distributing letters to go out to parents.
- Ideally you will be first aid trained or willing to become first aid trained – you will be responsible for making arrangements for sick/injured children to be taken home or to the hospital. Administer medicine to pupils where parental permission is given, following the Schools Policy.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
If you require further information about the role, please contact the School on telephone: 01924 485638 or you can visit the School website at www.thornhilljischool.co.uk
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached.
Application forms should be returned by email to Michael Rowland, Headteacher, email@example.com or by post to Thornhill J & I School, Edge Lane, Thornhill, Dewsbury, WF12 0QT, for the attention of the Headteacher, by noon on Friday 18th September 2020.
18 September 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.