Business Support Officer - Kirklees Supply Service
Kirklees Supply Service - Providing quality supply staff to schools.
Kirklees Supply Service deliver recruitment solutions for schools, providing a reliable and fast acting service offering value for money and a focus on quality.
We are currently recruiting business support staff for schools, nurseries and educational settings needing supply cover.
Business support officers are required to provide administrative support to the school under the direction of the Headteacher and/or Business Manager.
Key responsibility areas are:
- general duties which may be required to fulfil the role
Essential skills include:
- working on your own initiative
- good literacy and numeracy skills
- good interpersonal skills
- effective team worker
- experience of office work in the last 3 years
- computer literate: Microsoft Office, email, databases and IT systems.
All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
To apply, please visit the KSS Website to complete an online application form. A CV is not required.
31 December 2023, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.