School Administrator - St John The Evangelist Catholic Primary School
KIRKLEES COUNCIL ARE ADVERTISING THIS ROLE ON BEHALF OF ST JOHN THE EVANGELIST CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL.
Required to start as soon as possible.
St John the Evangelist Catholic Academy is a good school (‘Ofsted’ June 2019)). We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic School Administrator to join our highly-motivated team.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have school administration and office experience
- Have experience of Arbor, Microsoft Office and excellent ICT knowledge
- Be numerate and literate, with qualifications in English and Maths (GCSE A-C or equivalent)
- Have experience of raising orders (PS Financials knowledge would be advantageous)
- Have experience of running the School Census’
- Have excellent admissions knowledge
- Have high expectations and be willing to fully support our strong Catholic ethos
- Have excellent communication, time management and organisational skills, with a friendly and professional approach
- Be positive and flexible with a good sense of humour!
- Be able to relate well and develop positive relationships with children and their families
In return we can provide:-
- A committed and enthusiastic staff team
- Relevant training
- Supportive leadership team and parents
- A very pleasant working environment
- Engaging, happy children
Additional Information & How to Apply
Applicants are warmly invited to visit the school. For further details and to request an application pack please contact:
Miss Megan Corley (School Business Manager) on 01274 679030 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all completed application forms must be posted/ emailed directly to the school. Only CES application forms will be accepted.
Closing date: Monday 12th December 2022 at 9:00am
Interviews: week beginning 12th December 2022
Blessed Christopher Wharton Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please visit Our School's Website.
An application pack is attached to this advert, and on the school website, and completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com by 9am on Monday 12th December 2022.
Interviews will take place week beginning 12th December 2022.
References will be requested from those shortlisted.
12 December 2022, 9:00 AM
This vacancy is closed to applications.