KS2 Teacher - Meltham Moor Primary School
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Meltham Moor Primary School.
We are seeking to appoint an effective and creative classroom teacher with high expectations, who is able to motivate children to make good progress. If you are a committed energetic, inspirational teacher, we would like you to join our successful team.
We can offer:
- Happy, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
- Friendly and supportive staff, governors and parents.
- A highly committed team that embraces change.
- Exciting opportunities to work with colleagues across the Together Learning Trust.
- A strong local partnership of schools.
- outstanding resources and facilities.
- An outstanding working environment.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
In return, we are looking for teachers who are:
- Outstanding classroom practitioners with high expectations.
- Committed to raising standards by being passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential.
- Willing to be fully involved in the life of the school.
- Excellent at building good working relationships with children, parents, staff and governors.
- Willing to be involved in the development of one curriculum area.
- A KS2 Teacher with knowledge and understanding of the KS2 Curriculum
- Interested in professional development and progression
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
If you require further information about the role, please contact the school on telephone 01484 859032 or you can visit the school website.
Completed application forms must be returned by 9.30am on Monday 12th December 2022.
12 December 2022, 9:30 AM
This vacancy is closed to applications.