Pathway Development Lead - Internal
Internally restricted job. To apply for this role you must be an employee of Kirklees Council for the duration of the recruitment process – up to and including the start date – and have successfully completed your probationary period. Please note that if you work for an Academy you are not an employee of the Council.
The Wellness Service is growing from strength to strength, and we are delighted to be able to offer this new role, which is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of the Wellness Service pathways.
You will be part of a flexible team and work collaboratively with a range of partners to improve health outcomes for individuals and communities.
We want to bring together organisations, people and services to develop a shared approach, using a ‘strengths based’ mind-set that acknowledges, builds upon and unlocks the strengths, skills and capacities of people to live healthy lives utilising the assets within the local community. We want to build on the existing strengths and assets of people and communities and will support individuals to find solutions to things which determine their health and prevent health conditions developing or worsening.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must have an Advanced Health Coaching qualification and some experience of working in a health, social care, and wellbeing/community field.
As part of this role you will:
- Work collaboratively with a range of partners across other services.
- Assist Operational Managers in analysing and interpreting business intelligence, produce reports and identify opportunities for development.
- Develop new projects and Wellness pathways/themes and review n existing projects and pathways.
- Develop databases to improve report writing and outcome measures.
- Develop the Wellness website to promote the pathways and projects and keep web pages up to date and innovative.
- Service a proportionate caseload of clients.
- Develop induction programmes for sessional staff/volunteers
- Ensure volunteers are appropriately trained and supervised.
- Assist the Lead Coach on quality assurance matters.
- Lead story board development as a tool for evidencing good practice.
- Lead on the development of specific pathways as agreed with managers.
- Work with the council’s Comms Team on specific pathways and localities.
- Day-to-day delivery of specific programmes within the service.
- Develop business cases to support future service activity.
- Have responsibility for the LIPS engagement calendar.
The interviews are scheduled for 19th & 20th December. You will need to be available on one of those dates.
11 December 2022, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.