General Manager - Building Safety (Compliance and Quality)
Are you a talented and collaborative manager with experience of managing the operational delivery of building safety in a housing environment? This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team delivering investment and improvements to Council homes and neighbourhoods.
We are looking for an individual who can take on the challenge of ensuring statutory compliance through management of the activities of a team of building safety specialists. You will work with colleagues across the Council to deliver objectives for building safety and positive outcomes for residents.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team you will lead the operational delivery of the Homes & Neighbourhoods Building Safety team by:
- Developing and implementing policies, procedures and management plans
- Providing KPI and key issue reporting and an intelligence-led approach to delivery
- Ensuring a risk based approach to operational delivery and decision-making
- Providing expert guidance and advice on building safety legislation and best practice
- Working collaboratively with colleagues, partners and stakeholders to deliver services
- Performance managing the work of the team ensuring high standards of operation and delivery
- Leading service and improvement planning that supports the achievement of the Kirklees Shared Outcomes and Service Vision
This post has a hybrid working approach.
We’re very happy to discuss flexible working to achieve the work-life balance we know is so important to our workforce and our service
Our employees are at the very heart of the services we provide to the community, to help us achieve our ambitions, we want the best possible team. In return, we will make sure you are rewarded with a great range of staff benefits to support you in and out of work.
We know there’s a wealth of talent among people who have a disability and we encourage applications from people with all differing abilities. So, if you need any support completing an application form, or any other format for the application or Job Description please contact the Recruitment Team for help by email: email@example.com or phone: 01484 221000 and ask for ‘Recruitment’.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
02 January 2023, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.