Senior Business Support Officer - Hopton Primary School
The Governing Body of Hopton Primary School wishes to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Business Support Officer to join our dedicated team of administration staff, to support the delivery of an effective school reception and administrative service. To commence as soon as possible.
Hopton Primary School provides an outstanding standard of education (Ofsted 2008) for its 360+ pupils. The school is a Victorian building set in a rural area and is part of a pyramid of five primary schools in the Mirfield area.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent self-organisation skills and the ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines, remaining calm under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to relate well to children and adults, both face to face and over the telephone
- Knowledge and experience of using Integris G2 and the Admissions/SAM system
- Knowledge and experience of ParentPay to undertake all administrative tasks in relation to school dinner/milk money
- Computer literate in Word and Excel and have the ability to accurately input and retrieve data from a database or spreadsheet
- Prepare and maintain pupil records including admission, registration, and attendance/absence details
- Maintain/update the school pupil database as and when required
If you require any further information about the role, please contact Miss Suzanne Ellison, Bursar, at the school via telephone: 01924 489736 or you can visit the school website.
Completed application forms should be returned to the Headteacher by post at the school or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15th January 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
15 January 2021, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.