Assistant Principal - All Saints Catholic College High School
L13 – L17
Monday 25th January 2021 at 9am
W/c 1st February 2021
We are seeking to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic practitioner to the role of Assistant Principal for April 2021.
The role is to provide proactive support to the Principal / Senior Leadership Team and Governors to ensure that the leadership and management of the school operates at the most effective level possible. You will have excellent leadership qualities and possess the energy and enthusiasm, which is necessary to drive forward rapid and on-going developments, as we continue our outstanding journey, achieving the best possible outcomes for all of our students. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic individual, who will help to shape the future of the school.
Applications are invited from strategic thinkers who wish to develop their career within a fast-moving environment and who have:
- A proven record of successful leadership at senior or middle level.
- A clear understanding and the capacity to develop and promote the school vision.
- The interpersonal skills necessary to inspire others to ensure whole school commitment and enthusiasm.
All Saints is an 11-16 school, situated near the northern boundary of Kirklees. We are a Catholic school with students attending from diverse cultural backgrounds, which contribute to the distinctive ethos. In July 2017, Ofsted judged All Saints “Good” in every category and “Outstanding” in terms of our recent S48 inspection by the Diocese of Leeds in June 2018.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our College making substantial progress under current leadership. In turn, we are looking for a candidate committed to playing a part in transforming the lives of our young people.
At All Saints Catholic College, we aim to create a happy workplace culture through promoting a healthy work/life balance. We do that by providing a package of flexible employee benefits, including:
- An attractive pension scheme for both Teaching and Support staff.
- A high-quality wellbeing package including medical cover, counselling, physiotherapy, fast track medical cover, care service and a 24-hour GP helpline.
- Kirklees Employee Health Care, which also includes wellbeing support, physiotherapy.
- Care First Advice - a 24/7 information and counselling service.
- We are part of the Cycle to Work scheme. Tax free bikes and safety equipment can be payable by payroll deduction through a partnership with Cyclescheme.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals who are able to work as part of the whole staff team.
An Application Form and further information can be downloaded via our website www.aschc.com
Completed Application and Disclosure Forms should be returned to Miss C Taylor at email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Due to the number of application forms we receive; we regret we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
25 January 2021, 9:00 AM