Educational Teaching Assistant (Early Years) - Linthwaite Clough J I & EY School
The Federation of Scapegoat Hill and Linthwaite Clough is a community of confident, creative learners thriving together in a rich, inclusive environment that raises the aspirations of each unique child.
We are looking for a playful, child centred member of staff to join our team in supporting the Federation's priority to be an inclusive community of learners. Our Federation was formed in 2015 and has gone from strength to strength through dedication to our shared ethos and vision for all children.
We can offer:
- A child centred learning environment
- Friendly and supportive staff team
- The opportunity to grow and develop within a successful Federation
- A range of on the job and outsourced training opportunities
- The opportunity to support children in accessing an engaging curriculum
- The opportunity to support children's social, emotional and mental well being
- The opportunity to support the development of an exciting curriculum and stimulating learning environment
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Have a secure knowledge of Early Years Practice
- Carry out observations and record evidence of progress
- Carry out focused activities with small groups and one to one
- To liaise closely with teaching staff regarding the delivery of the curriculum, advising as appropriate on the modification and differentiation of the learning environment, materials and delivery styles.
- To liaise with parents, outside agencies and other appropriate team members to ensure the continued progress of specific individuals.
Please submit application forms to email@example.com by 12 Noon on 15th January 2021.
15 January 2021, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.