Business Support Officer – Adults Transformation Team - Internal
£20,092 - £21,748
This job is internally restricted. To apply for this job you must be an employee of the Council for the duration of the recruitment process – up to and including the start date. You must also be a substantive employee (or an employee with 12 months continuous service or more) of the Council or an Apprentice. Please note that if you work for an Academy you are not an employee of the Council.
This job is temporary up to 18 months to work on a specific project.
This job is an opportunity to support the Adults Transformation project to procure a new Adult Social Care case management system.
The current system is now obsolete and often difficult to navigate. The procurement of a new case management system is critical to enabling us to improve our internal processes and procedures whilst also improving the experiences of people that come into contact with us and use our services.
The Business Support Officer will play a key role by providing vital administrative support to the project. The work will be varied and will sometimes have challenging deadlines and so the ideal successful candidate will be organised, flexible, interested and willing to contribute to the work being done.
You will report to the Project Manager and will work closely with the Project Officer and with colleagues across the project and the service.
Essential skills are:
- good literacy and numeracy skills
- good interpersonal skills
- IT skills including use of Microsoft Office.
- working on your own initiative
- effective team worker
- flexible and adaptable
Some typical tasks will include:
- Arranging meetings, taking minutes, and producing appropriate documentation.
- Facilitating and supporting meetings and events.
- Assisting in the production and updating of project plans and project documents.
- Project support, research, and collation of information.
- Collecting and recording of information and data.
- Information and records management.
- Communicating with and gathering information from the project team, task and finish group leads, service representatives and external suppliers.
In order to be shortlisted for this job please demonstrate how you meet the Person Checklist as detailed on the attached Job Profile.
17 January 2021, 11:55 PM
Applications for secondments will only be accepted if approved by your manager, you will be asked to confirm on your application form that you have the relevant permission.
If you are refused permission to apply for a secondment please contact HR Recruitment to register the refusal.