Facilities and Health & Safety Manager - The Pivot Academy
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of The Pivot Academy.
Here at Pivot our vision and passion to grow as a company and provider is stronger than ever. Our purpose is to give all children access to equal choices and chances for life.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities and Health & Safety Manager to join our team. This role will be pivotal in ensuring that all our students can learn in a safe environment across all our schools, which consist of four alternative provision settings in Kirklees and Leeds.
The role will be responsible for ensuring adherence to the health and safety policy, the upkeep of buildings, general maintenance and health and safety and facilities management across each of our sites, including supporting the setup of new sites. We are looking for a candidate with previous experience within health and safety management, however, external support is available for those wishing to develop a career in this area. This is an exciting new opportunity at Pivot for someone who is looking for a varied and challenging role.
As an organisation, Pivot can offer you:
- The opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference to their futures.
- A free counselling and supervision service for all staff.
- A flexible approach to family appointments.
- A commitment to staff development, including supporting staff to undertake new opportunities, CPD and middle leadership programmes.
- Competitive salaries with room for growth.
- 28 days annual leave entitlement for non-term time staff.
- An early finish every Friday.
- Free on-site parking for all staff.
- Complementary refreshments at all sites.
Become a part of our inspirational Pivot Academy family and join our talented team today! Because children deserve better.
To apply, please complete an application form and return to Sarah Howarth, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role will be based at our head office at John Smith’s Stadium, Huddersfield, but will be expected to travel across all our sites as required.
Closing Date: 25 January 2021.
Interviews: to be confirmed.
We are committed to safeguarding our young people and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check and appropriate referencing.
25 January 2021, 11:55 PM