Management Accountant/Bookkeeper - The Pivot Academy
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of The Pivot Academy.
Here at Pivot our vision and passion to grow as a company and provider is stronger than ever. Our purpose is to give all children access to equal choices and chances for life.
We are expanding our core team at Pivot and have a great opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join the team.
This role will be supported by the Operations Director and will be key to the development of our financial processes and procedures. You will be expected to prepare budgets, management accounts and reports, complete key reconciliations and support our payroll function. The ideal candidate will be confident with numbers and spreadsheets and have strong IT skills, including experience working with Xero. This is an exciting new opportunity at Pivot for someone with an analytical and enquiring mind.
As an organisation, Pivot can offer you:
- The opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference to their futures.
- A free counselling and supervision service for all staff.
- A flexible approach to family appointments.
- A commitment to staff development, including supporting staff to undertake new opportunities, CPD and middle leadership programmes.
- Competitive salaries with room for growth.
- 28 days annual leave entitlement for non-term time staff.
- An early finish every Friday.
- Free on-site parking for all staff.
- Complementary refreshments at all sites.
Become a part of our inspirational Pivot Academy family and join our talented team today! Because children deserve better.
To apply, please complete an application form and return to Sarah Howarth, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact the HR Manager on 07528231954 if you wish to discuss this role further.
This role will be based at our head office at John Smith’s Stadium, Huddersfield.
Closing Date: 25 January 2021.
Interviews: to be confirmed.
We are committed to safeguarding our young people and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check and appropriate referencing.
25 January 2021, 11:55 PM