Office Administrator - Orchard Primary Academy
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Orchard Primary Academy.
We are looking for an Office Administrator who is:
- Enthusiastic and committed to their role
- Willing to learn new skills and to work on a number of different systems
- Resilient when faced with challenges
- Committed to the safeguarding of children
- Understands basic financial procurement procedures
- Is a happy and calming and positive influence in a busy school office
Submit your application as soon as possible via email to email@example.com or hand deliver to the academy office or post back to:
Orchard Primary Academy, Princess Road, Chickenley, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 8QT
Timetable for the selection process:
Please note that the interview process may take place via a remote platform due to COVID-19
Closing date for applications: Friday 5th June 2020 at 9.00am
Interview notifications by: Monday 8th June 2020 by 3.00pm
Interview date: Friday 12th June 2020 (times to be confirmed)
Visiting Orchard Primary Academy.
Due to the current situation of COVID-19 and schools not being open, a tour of the Academy is not an option. However, Principal Mr Carbutt would be happy to discuss the role and tell you all about the Academy and the Trust via telephone should you wish.
05 June 2020, 9:00 AM
This vacancy is closed to applications.