Training Officer - Internal
£26,999 - £29,636
This job is internally restricted. To apply for this job you must be an employee of the Council for the duration of the recruitment process – up to and including the start date. You must also be a substantive employee (or an employee with 12 months continuous service or more) of the Council or an Apprentice. Please note that if you work for an Academy you are not an employee of the Council.
This post is fixed term for 12 months.
Kirklees Council has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Training Officer to support the Councils in-house Catering, Caretaking and Cleaning service based within Commercial Regulatory and Operational Service
Working within a commercially driven environment you will be responsible for the creation, planning and delivery of training and development activities to support the management team and service outcomes.
The post holder is supported by a Training Administer and can access the services of the Corporate Learning and Development Unit and other providers to support training development provision.
- Experience of training within the Catering, Caretaking and Cleaning industry
As the Manager you will be responsible for/to:
- Manage HR in line with policies and procedures.
- Motivate, enthuse, and inspire your teams.
- Implement initiatives to improve quality training to support service outcomes.
- Delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Work to targets and KPIs'.
- Maintain systems & processes.
- Engage with a variety of people to develop relationships to promote the service to users and external partners.
- Excellent people, communication, and person-management skills.
- The ability to train, develop, and performance manage people.
- A positive and outgoing personality.
- A hands-on approach with a keen eye for detail.
- IT literate - working with systems & process.
- A flexible approach; you will enjoy building relationships with other services and external partners, meeting and working with people from different backgrounds.
- Driven, self-motivated, service, and standards focused with strong leadership skills and an inspirational approach that enables you to motivate people.
- Ability to work to deadlines whist maintaining accuracy of detail.
If you would like to speak to someone about this role please call Robert Baines on 07801245002 or email email@example.com.
24 May 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.