ETA - Carlton J&I School
Educational Support Assistant (Early Years)
27.5 Hours Term Time Only
We are keen to appoint an excellent, highly motivated and enthusiastic Educational Support Assistant to our school. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to further develop their professional skills with a highly effective Foundation Stage team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for early years and outdoor learning
- Is outstanding with high expectations of all pupils
- Is dedicated, energetic and proactive, with the vision and motivation to inspire others
- Is creative in their approach to children’s learning
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, and works well in a team
- Is warm, good humoured and can communicate and engage effectively
- Has the ability to teach small groups of children for interventions
We can offer you:
- A positive and friendly ethos
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, happy children
- A friendly, supportive team of staff
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
If you require further information about the role, please contact the Headteacher on 0790 702 5710 or you can visit the school website at www.carltonji.org.uk
To apply for this job, please visit https://jobs.kirklees.gov.uk
Application forms should be returned to the Headteacher by post at the school or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 pm Friday 29 May 2020
29 May 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.