KS2 Class Teacher - Birkby Junior School
This job is on a fixed term basis from September 2020 to 31st August 2021. This post may be extended.
Birkby Junior School is an ambitious, inclusive multi-cultural five-form entry school with many outstanding features. School was recently visited by OFSTED and we were delighted to receive a ‘good’ judgement. The governors, staff and pupils are seeking to appoint a skilled and enthusiastic teacher, to join our team of committed and talented staff. The successful candidate will work as a class teacher in upper key stage 2.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a talented teacher with high expectations of all pupils
- is dedicated, energetic and proactive, with the vision and motivation to inspire others
- is committed to helping us nurture excellence and drive our school forward
- will support partnerships with pupils, staff, parents, governors and the community
- is creative in their approach to children's learning
We can offer you:
- a happy inclusive school which serves a community of diverse cultures and languages
- enthusiastic, co-operative, happy children
- a friendly, supportive team of staff and governors
- excellent professional development opportunities
- membership of the West Yorkshire Teaching Alliance
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be conditional upon checks or police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Completed forms must be returned directly to the Headteacher at the school by 12 noon on Friday 29th May 2020.
29 May 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.