Afternoon Foudation Subject Teacher - South Crosland Junior School
Applications are invited for the post of:
AFTERNOON FOUNDATION SUBJECT TEACHER – PART-TIME – 5 x afternoons
(one year fixed term)
to start September 2020
NQTs are welcome to apply
We are seeking to employ an innovative, enthusiastic and creative practitioner to join our school family
Applicants will need to:
- Be able to adapt planning to meet the needs of all learners
- Have the attributes necessary to be a team player as part of a supportive team
- Have the confidence and organisational skills to move classrooms and teach foundation subjects
- Have confidence in and enthusiasm for using technology as an important part of teaching
- Be enthusiastic and knowledgeable for teaching a broad and balanced curriculum
We can offer you:
- A rich, broad and balanced foundation subject curriculum with committed and supportive subject leaders
- An innovative and thoroughly planned foundation subject curriculum
- Enthusiastic, engaged, curious, motivated learners
- Experienced and supportive NQT mentors
- A commitment to providing quality resources – great facilities
- A commitment to professional development
- A supportive and caring staff team who will help you to flourish
Whilst under national lockdown, prospective candidates will be unable to make informal visits to the school. I would encourage all prospective candidates to make contact with the school by telephoning the school office: 01484 667075 where a member of Senior Leadership will be available to speak about the post or by contacting the Headteacher, Miss C Brewster: email@example.com.
South Crosland CE Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be required for this post.
To apply for this job, please visit http://jobs.kirklees.gov.ukCompleted forms should be handed in at the school or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Friday 29th May 2020.
29 May 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.