Upper KS2 Teacher
UPPER KEY STAGE 2 TEACHER
- Maternity Cover
If you are an aspirational and inspirational class teacher, we would like you to join our ‘Good’ school (OFSTED 2019)
We are looking for a full time class teacher on a temporary maternity cover basis basis to start in 2 November 2020 who:
- Is a talented, creative and flexible individual and can make learning enjoyable, exciting and purposeful
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with a strong commitment to raising standards and understands pedagogy.
- Is ambitious in terms of personal development and career advancement and has high expectations of all pupils.
- Is hard working, flexible, with a vision and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire children
- Has outstanding classroom management skills.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work as part of a team, build positive relationships with children, Teaching Staff, Support Staff, parents and Governors.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a school which is rapidly improving and at an exciting point in its development.
- A forward-thinking, creative school with a caring ethos
- A welcoming staff team committed to high quality teaching and learning
- A commitment to professional development
- A supportive governors, parents and community
- Well-resourced classrooms
- Good outdoor space and facilities
- An opportunity to make a huge difference to children’s lives
It will not be possible for applicants to visit school, so instead you are welcome to call the Headteacher on
0790 702 5710 to discuss the position prior to applying. You can also visit the school website at www.carltonji.org.uk and follow our twitter feed.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
To view job details and apply go to http://jobs.kirklees.gov.uk
Application forms should be returned FAO Ms R Mahmood via email email@example.com by Friday 29th May 2020 at 12 noon.
Interviews to take place on Tuesday 16 June 2020
01 June 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.