Teacher - Skelmanthorpe Academy
Temporary Main scale Teacher to teach in Year 2
Required for September 2020
The Headteacher and Governing Body are seeking to appoint a dynamic, organised and enthusiastic teacher to build on our success within this caring and welcoming school community.
Skelmanthorpe Academy is a warm and welcoming village school that is committed to ensuring that the children are at the heart of everything we do. It became an academy in March 2017 and is part of the Learning Accord Multi-Academy Trust. Following OSFTED (Jan 2020) the school was given a Good rating.
Applications are welcomed from NQT’s and experienced teachers. The post is temporary in the first instance pending budgetary decisions. NQT/RQT support will be given to newly qualified teachers
The successful candidate will:
- Have vision and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire children
- Have high expectations and be committed to providing high quality learning experiences for all children
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- A friendly, welcoming school where everyone is valued
- Enthusiastic and motivated staff
- Supportive and committed governors and parents
- Commitment to school improvement and excellence
- Excellent opportunities for CPD and NQT support
- Hardworking and enthusiastic pupils, who love learning
Applicants are welcome to arrange a socially distanced tour of the school, please contact the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skelmanthorpe Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Closing date 29.5.2020
Interviews will be carried out via video conferencing
Application forms and further details available from email@example.com
Completed form should be returned directly to the Headteacher by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by:29.5.2020
29 May 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.