Compliance Apprentice (Asbestos)
Kirklees Neighbourhood Housing (KNH) is responsible for almost 22,000 homes across Kirklees. Working with our communities it is our vision to provide, ‘Quality Homes and Services in successful communities’.
We are looking for individuals who are motivated, have good communication skills and able to work as part of a team. As an apprentice with KNH we will give you both the practical experience and an opportunity to gain the qualification you need to develop your career; this will require College attendance. Successful completion of these studies is an essential requirement of this your apprenticeship. You will be expected to hold a full, valid driving license by the end of the apprenticeship.
If you have an interest in asbestos, and would like to learn how it is surveyed, where it can be found, risk assessed, and managed in our properties, consider our compliance apprenticeship programme.
You’ll receive tailored on-the-job training from our in-house experts, combined with early responsibility to help you develop and progress. You’ll be working towards a nationally recognised qualification – a Level 3 in the Built Environment.
To do this role you will need:
- GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade 4 (C) or above in English and Maths;
- To be driven to achieve your full potential;
- To be hard working and respectful; and
- A positive and committed approach to work.
In addition to joining a great team, you will receive the following:
- Great opportunities to learn and develop your skills, both on the job and at college.
- A nationally recognised qualification Level 3 in the Built Environment
- Support from colleagues and managers
- Generous terms & conditions, including 27.5 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Access to a range of well-being support initiatives including but not limited to: an employee assistance programme, Healthy Eating Active Lifestyle assessments, Cycle to Work programme and discounted KAL gym membership
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact KNH Organisational Development or Human Resources on 01484 221000. Thank you and good luck!’
31 May 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.