Educational Teaching Assistant (level 2) - Orchard Primary Academy
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Orchard Primary Academy.
Required – September 2020.
We are looking for an Educational Teaching Assistant who is:
- Enthusiastic and committed to their role
- Willing to learn new skills
- Resilient when faced with challenges
- Committed to the safeguarding of children
- Experienced in supporting vulnerable children
- Happy and calming and positive influence
Timetable for the selection process.
Please note that the interview process may take place via a remote platform due to COVID-19.
- Closing date for applications: Friday 5th June 2020 at 9.00am
- Interview notifications by: Monday 8th June 2020 by 3.00pm
- Interview date: Friday 15th June 2020 (times to be confirmed)
Visiting Orchard Primary Academy
Due to the current situation of COVID-19 and schools not being open, a tour of the Academy is not an option. However, Principal Mr Carbutt would be happy to discuss the role and tell you all about the Academy and the Trust via telephone should you wish.
05 June 2020, 9:00 AM