We are looking for an administrator with a difference to be at the heart of our Inclusion department and ensure its smooth running.
The successful candidate will be:
• A key point of contact for students, families and professionals
• An effective communicator both in verbal and written form
• Systematic, resilient and determined with the ability to prioritise
• A learner
• Willing to go the extra mile
• Keen attention to detail
• Positivity and relentless drive
• A big heart and the desire to make a difference
Knowledge of the Special Educational Needs system would be beneficial but is not essential.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and the chance to develop your own role this could be the opportunity for you.
Further information, if required, is available by email in the first instance to Claire Ellis, Assistant Headteacher at email@example.com
Application pack is available at the school website www.holmfirthhigh.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Completed applications should be returned to:
Holmfirth High School
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Friday 5th June at 11.00am
05 June 2020, 11:00 AM