To commence September 2020 and is on a fixed term basis up to August 2021, though may be extended subject to the future operational needs of the school.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated teacher with enthusiasm and energy to join our team.
Do you want to:
- Work with children who thrive on fun, challenge and praise
- Work with children and families who want the best from their school
- Work in a caring school that values everyone
We can offer you:
- a strong team approach with very supportive and proactive senior leaders
- an environment where we thrive on challenge and have each unique child at the centre of all our goals
- a commitment to enable you to grow professionally and be part of a true learning culture
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
This post would suit an NQT or experienced teacher. Please state preferred age range within your application. Unfortunately, due to the present situation, we are unable to allow visits to the school.
If you require further information about the role, please contact the school on telephone: 01924 463035 or you can visit the school website at http://www.hangingheaton.co.uk/.
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached.
Application forms should be returned to the Headteacher either by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to the address at the top of the page, by 12 noon on Friday 5th June 2020.
05 June 2020, 12:00 PM