Suitable for NQT or experienced teacher
To commence 1st September 2020
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to join our happy, hardworking team of staff and pupils.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has highly successful teaching experience in a primary setting.
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with a strong commitment to raising standards.
- Is hard working, flexible, with a vision and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire children.
- Has outstanding classroom management skills.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work as part of a team, build positive relationships with children, teaching staff, support staff, parents and governors.
We can offer:-
- A warm, welcoming, supportive and friendly school.
- . Happy, enthusiastic, friendly children.
- Supportive parents and Governors
- The opportunity to be part of a school which is always striving to improve.
- An opportunity to make a huge difference to children’s lives.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Visits are unable to take place at this time, but we are happy to arrange a virtual meeting for you to find out more information. Please contact the school office to arrange a suitable time Tel: 01924 430960 or email email@example.com
You can also visit our school website at http://www.eastboroughjin.co.uk
To apply for this job, please visit http://jobs.kirklees.gov.uk
Completed forms should be returned to the Headteacher by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm on Wednesday 27th May 2020
Interviews will take place on Friday 29th May 2020
27 May 2020, 3:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.