Upper KS2 Class Teacher (Maternity Cover) - Christ Church CE Academy
Tel: 01484 226595
E.Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Teacher: Mrs Lisa Walton-Thorpe
UPPER KS2 CLASS TEACHER – MPS
(Post Ref: CCA/MATCOVMAY20)
Required from 1st September 2020, this job is on a fixed term basis, to cover the maternity leave of the substantive post holder and is not expected to go beyond 31st August 2021.
This post is suitable for experienced teachers.
We are looking for someone who is:
- an excellent class teacher, with high expectations of all pupils and has the ability to ensure all children make good progress
- committed to raising standards
- nurturing and caring
- a team player
- hard working, enthusiastic and has high expectations of themselves
We are a good and outstanding school (Ofsted October 2016). Our school is a happy, exciting place. We can offer:
- welcoming, supportive colleagues and Governors
- the opportunity to work alongside excellent innovative teachers
- happy pupils who thoroughly enjoy school
- the opportunity to make a difference
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached.
As visits to the school are not appropriate at the moment, we are asking applicants to look at our website www.christchurchcofeacademy.co.uk Applicants who have questions are to contact school on 01484 226595.
Application forms to be returned (either by post or email) to the school (address and email information above) and marked for the attention of the Head Teacher.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 10th June 2020.
10 June 2020, 3:00 PM